Monday, June 04, 2012

One Bite To Passion by MaryLynn Bast Tour Character Interview


One Bite To Passion

Blurb:
On a business trip to Japan, Paige has just found happiness with Casey, an exciting, young man with a passionate interest in Paige. After a night of wild sex, she feels like a new woman. Drawn to Casey, Paige can’t refuse him even though he says he wants to possess her and she learns he is a vampire. Then Paige's unfaithful husband, Dalton, shows up. He has supposedly broken off his affair, but Paige suspects he is still seeing his mistress. Soon, Paige begins to notice disturbing things happening around her and discovers she has become the center of a battle between covens who consider her The Chosen One. But when she faces the greatest peril of her life, and Casey shows up to help, Page realizes she is willing fight the covens side-by-side with him, if it means the chance of a future with this vampire she has come to love.

Character Interview:
What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I am very much into taking care of my family and will not allow anything to happen to those I love. I am in the US Military and proudly serve my country.

What is your current state of mind?

I am in love with a beautiful woman and will not allow anything to happen to her. I will give my life to save hers.

What is your favorite occupation?

I am doing the work I love, I am Special Ops with the Marines.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Paige is the love of my life. I have never fallen in love and when I saw her, I fell for her immediately.

When and where were you the happiest?

Meeting Paige in Japan was the happiest time of my life.

What is it that you most dislike?

I really despise people who lie and use others for their own gain.

What is your greatest fear?

My greatest fear is that I won’t be able to protect the ones that I love.

Which living person do you most despise?

Paige’s soon to be ex-husband for hurting her.

What is your greatest regret?

That I could not save Paige from being brought into the middle of the coven wars.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Watching a loved one die and there is nothing you can do about it.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Honesty and integrity.

On what occasions do you lie?

There is never an occasion that I lie. I may not tell the complete story, but I don’t lie.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

I have a leg up on that already…I’m a vampire.

What is your motto?

Semper Fi – Always Faithful.

Author Bio:
MaryLynn Bast resides in Las Vegas when she is not traveling the world with her job as a contractor with the US Military. Bast enjoys writing paranormal fantasy romance erotica stories because she can allow her imagination to run rampant, her characters can obtain abilities not possible in the real world...or are they?

You can stalk MaryLynn on her Website and Publisher's Website.
You can check out the You Tube Movie Trailer.
You can purchase MaryLynn's books at B&N and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment