Saturday, June 09, 2012

Moon Coven Series Guest Post Interview




Hell-o, I was told by my handler, Kymberlee, that I needed to say thank you on behalf of all of us that "appear" in The Moon Coven Series books. However, she did not tell me that my next donor would be so appetizing. Mmm, Miss Brittany, is it? My name is Dax Shaw, and I am the proverbial "bad boy" I take what I want without regret or concern for anyone's feelings.

**Kymberlee screetching**

Okay, okay...the howling banshee in the background, Kymberlee, asked me to tell you...my future victims...erm **wicked grin** I mean friends…a little about myself, and the series. I am the star of Compulsion.

**Kymberlee screetches louder. Fingers poised over laptop keys, grinning maliciously**

Fine! You never let me have any fun.
I am one of the characters in Compulsion. Let's get this show on the road, I'm getting thirsty.


• What is in your refrigerator right now?
Well, the blonde from the grocery store...I'll need a snack later!

• What is your current state of mind?
Bored out of my mind, actually. But, I heard there was a convention of politicians in town. They'll make for fun play toys later tonight.

• What is your favorite occupation?
Doctors. I love the way their blood tastes when they're afraid.

• What is your most treasured possession?
Material things are of no interest to me...

• What is your favorite journey?
The one that you have to wait to read about in Conversion. Mmm, Lilyann...

• Which living person do you most despise?
It's a coin toss between Maylee and Mason

• What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I like Brittany right now. She smells like...A+, am I right? (Yes, that is correct ;) )

• What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Morality. It's so...moral.

• What do you most value in your friends?
*snickers* Sweetheart, friends only weight you down. I operate alone.

• Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Lestat. He understood the complexity of being a vampire!
  
• Who are your heroes in real life?
Vlad the Impaler, now there's a man with vision!

• Which living person do you most admire?
Myself, of course.

• What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
All of them. Nothing destroys a perfectly good scheme like some "moral" person ambling in to save the day. Gah!

• On what occasions do you lie?
Whenever the desire strikes or the need arises.

• What is your motto?
It's going to hurt you, not me, and it's going to hurt alot!


Hi guys, this is Kymberlee, author of The Moon Coven Series. Sorry about Dax. Sometimes, I have to threaten to write him in a tutu, or else he justs does his own thing. He has no regard for the word 'team'. LOL
Thank you for joining us,
Love, Hugs and Twitchy-Witchy Kisses,
XOXO

 Coming soon: 

You can stalk Kymberlee here: 

You can purchase Haunted Moon at Amazon: 


You can email Kymberlee ~ kymberleeburksmiller@yahoo.com

1 comment: