In a world where water and earth teem with life, Serafay is an anomaly. The result of genetic experiments on her mother’s water-borne line Serafay will have to face the very people responsible to discover who she really is. But is she the only one?
1. If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Well, it depends on if I’d have to be a girl or not. I’d love to go into the past, especially the 1920s and 1930s but I’m not sure I’d want to spend much time there under the conditions women lived in. I’d love to drink in a speakeasy, wear suspenders and a hat and say things like “nice gams kid.”
2. If you could invite any 5 people to dinner who would you choose?
Anais Nin, William Shatner, Margaret Atwood, The Dahli Lama and Cher
3. What is one book everyone should read?
Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
4. If you were a superhero what would your name be?
Piscine Mistress (per http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=superheronameorg)
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I’m so boring – Chocolate softserve with Rainbow Sprinkles
6. If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
Anais Nin, ask me again when Shatner’s gone – *sniff*
7. One food you would never eat?
Anything still wriggling
8. Please tell us in one sentence only, why we should read your book.
It’s all the fun and wonder of YA written for Adults!
9. Is there a song you could list as the theme song for your book or any of your characters?
Don’t Forget to Breathe by Bitter:Sweet is definitely Sera’s song. I actually have a whole playlist for 2MOS though if you’re interested. I had such fun picking out songs for it. http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Two+Moons+Of+Sera/58380416
10. If you could be one of the Greek Gods, which would it be and why?
Hera – you just don’t f*** with the Queen Bitch
11. What is your favorite Quote?
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
― Anaïs Nin
12. Who are your favorite authors of all time?
Haruki Murikami, Anais Nin, Margaret Atwood, Salman Rushdie, Vikram Seth, Octavia Butler
13 What’s the craziest writing idea you’ve had?
Have you read Consumed by Love? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PYDQBC
14. What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
15. If you were a bird, which one would you be?
Turkey Vulture – I shall survive the apocalypse! (http://eightysixthepoet.blogspot.com/)
16. You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?
My house. I know, not exciting, but man, to live without a mortgage would be such a relief!
17. Give us a glimpse into a typical day in your day starting when you wake up till you lie down again.
18. What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you’d be embarrassed to admit?
RuPaul’s Drag Race. Man I love those Queens.
19. Favorite places to travel?
Anywhere overseas. I love being near the water and will go pretty much anywhere to be wet (excuse double entendre please)
20. In your wildest dreams, which author would you love to co-author a book with?