Friday, May 18, 2012

Love in Bloom (Set Free: An Amish Journey, Volume 7) by George Loughmueller


Love in Bloom (Set Free: An Amish Journey, Volume 7)

Synopsis:
With spring in full swing, Allan learns to start working his farm. He has chickens in the barn and weeds in his field. His good friend Ben Abrim is there to lend a hand and share a helpful word.
The only thing that throws him off is Alice. She decides to make her intentions known regarding Sam Menlach.
Things end with a startling event at the schoolhouse.

My thoughts:
I really loved this part of the story. There is true compassion and understanding from some members of the community, and that makes up for the reservations from some. There are 2 events that happen, one that I saw coming, and one that completely threw me for a loop! I can't wait to see what happens next!! I recommend this series to anyone who loves a good Amish tale :)

You can stalk George on Goodreads, his Blog, his Publisher, and Facebook.
You can purchase George's books at Amazon and B&N.

No comments:

Post a Comment