Friday, December 07, 2012

Something special from the Timber Wolves Trilogy by Tammy Blackwell


Have you ever wondered what really happened when the Coles first moved to Timber? Ever wished you could reach inside the mind of Liam, Alex, Talley, Charlie or Jase to see what they were thinking then? Do you maybe just want a little more Timber Wolves?

If so, I’ve got some good news for you...



Introducing At First Sight: A Timber Wolves Companion.


In this novella/short story collection, Liam, Alex, Talley, Charlie, and Jase will each share the beginning of Destiny Binds from their point of view. Find out what Liam thought when he first saw Scout; discover Alex’s joy of discovering that his dream girl existed in real life; hear what Talley Saw in Alex the first time she shook his hand; stand with Charlie as the Coles and Hagans have their first confrontation; and learn how Jase came to make the choices he did.

At First Sight will be released as a Kindle book in January, but you can read it for free (yes, FREE!) before then. Starting November 30, I’ll be posting a new short story on my website every Friday. They’ll stay up until Thursday, and then...*poof*...they’ll disappear until At First Sight pops up on Amazon.

Still thinking you would like just a touch more Timber Wolves to get you through the holidays? Some really fantastic bloggers have you covered. Each Friday a new short story appears, you’ll be able to read an interview with the character of the week! 


The schedule will be...
November 30 - An interview with Liam will be over at I Love YA Fiction
December 7 - An interview with Alex will be over at The Cover (and Everything in Between...)
December 14 - An interview with Talley will be over at Simple Love of Reading
December 21 - An interview with Charlie will be over at Passing the Pages
December 28 - An interview with Jase will be over at Sarah's YA Blog

Please head over to 
to see Alex's story for today :)


INTERVIEW with Alex:
• If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?

Are we going with the Aladdin rules here? No wishing the dead back to life? No wishing for more wishes? Because, seriously, that takes all the fun out of it.

I guess I’ll have to go with an extremely long, healthy, and happy life for my brother and his new mate; a world where everyone gets to live up to their destiny; and for Joss Whedon to write and direct all movies for the rest of time.

• What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?

Is it going to be really cheesy if I say “love”? Because I really want to say “love”.

• What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Laughing the kind of laughter that makes your side hurt and stomach burn with someone you love.

• What's the one thing you have always wanted to do but didn't/couldn't/wouldn't?

There are a million different things I wish I could have done. I wanted to go to college and become an architect. I wanted to travel to Greece and see the Parthenon. I wanted to play Halo 4. But I guess most of all I wanted to fall in love (which I did) and help Liam avenge our family (which I did not do).
• What do you consider your strengths/weaknesses? 

I was always pretty good at making brownies, remembering the lyrics to songs, and solving for “x”. Sadly, Rubik’s Cubes, drawing stick figures, and answering personal questions were always a struggle.

• What is your motto?

Embrace your destiny.


AUTHOR BIO:
YA librarian by day; Caped Crusader by night. Jensen Ackles' secret girlfriend. (Oh, and I write the Timber Wolves books, too.)

You can buy the series at Amazon


You can stalk Miss Tammy on:
Twitter: Miss_Tammy
Goodreads: Miss_Tammy
Facebook: MissTammyJean

1 comment: